Thursday, July 5

I apoloize but I couldn't resist...

I realize that Britney Spears is not a worthy topic for posting and I will receive a lot of eye rolls and groans from most of you who read my post (yes, all 2-4 of you)but since most of you probably don't follow the goings on in Hollywood (or at least try to pretend you don't) you are missing out on how truly crazy Britney Spears has become. The following is a qoute from her website in which she states the following in regard to the incident when she attacked the paparazzi with an umbrella soon after shaving her head:

"I apologize to the pap for a stunt that was done 4 months ago regarding an umbrella. I was preparing my character for a roll in a movie where the husband never plays his part so they switch places accidentally. I take all my rolls very seriously and got a little carried away. Unfortunately I didn't get the part."

What the fuck? I don't even know where to begin with this. First, were this true it sure has taken quite awhile for her to let it be known. Personally if I was made out to be a crazy whack job I would defend myself soon after the incident and not wait 4 months down the road to mention it. Second, how do you switch places "accidently". Is that like Freaky Friday or something? I know she isn't the brightest girl but a more sensical explantion of this supposed movie might have helped her case. Third, what are all of these "rolls" she speaks of? Is she talking about rolls of fat perhaps, maybe dinner rolls or is she referring to movie roles and in that case have there been any other movies she has been in besides Crossroads? Fourth, "Unfortunately I didn't get the part". Yes, it is awfully difficult to land a part in a movie that you have conjured up in your imagination.

I think it should also be known that I am exceedingly bored at the moment as work is incredibly slow so I have a lot of time to read up on ridiculous things. Ridiculously entertaining things that is;) Well if Heather reads my blog perhaps she will appreciate it. I suspect you all will too but admiting it may be the problem...

5 comments:

Monticore said...

I just waiting for her to address the whole "panties" issue.

I would like to send all these girls to Brat Camp =). But, seriously they all need to take a break and go to college for a few years.

Hey, it worked for Jodie Foster and Natalie Portman.

edluv said...

that sucks when you don't get a roll in the mythical movie you conjured up in your own head. you must be a really crappy actress.

and have you actually seen the footage of this incident. bizarro. she's wacking k-fed's car with a long umbrella, and is in like her pj's. and her mom comes and picks her up in a car.

m.wise said...

kasey, i understand completely...whenever i'm bored i go straight to britney spears' website too!

Lulu said...

Thanks Mike, I knew someone would understand

Anonymous said...

רציתי לחלק אותכם במקרה אשר עברתי לאחר הפיגוע בדולפינריום. במשך שלוש שנים אחרי הטראומה, חשתי מדוכאת, ללא שמחת חיים, עייפה ומדוכדכת. בכל טיפול רפואי רגיל לא יכולתי להשתקם ולכן פניתי ל- [b][url=http://www.maker.co.il/3_15707/%D7%9E%D7%90%D7%9E%D7%A8/%D7%9B%D7%9C-%D7%94%D7%A2%D7%95%D7%91%D7%93%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%A2%D7%9C-%D7%A0%D7%A4%D7%A9-%D7%94%D7%90%D7%93%D7%9D-%D7%95%D7%A2%D7%99%D7%A1%D7%95%D7%99-%D7%A8%D7%A4%D7%95%D7%90%D7%99-(%D7%9E%D7%A1%D7%90%D7%92%60).html]עיסוי[/url][/b] רפואי אלטרנטיבי. ייעצו לי על מעסה מקצועי מ-Spa-Vip.co.il - עיסוי עד הבית, אשר מכיל מסאז שוודי משחרר במיוחד אשר גרם להתעוררות חושים תוך טיפול אחד בלבד. קשה לי להמחיש את השינוי אותו עברתי, אומנם זה היה טיפול מסאג איורוודה ראשון, הרגשתי נפלא, פיזרתי את השיער ויצאתי מה- [b][url=http://www.academics.co.il/Articles/Article12945.aspx]מסאג[/url][/b]' עם כח מחודש, שמחה ומוכנה להמשיך הלאה.

[b][url=http://www.tapuz.co.il/blog/ViewEntry.asp?EntryId=1679344]עיסוי שוודי[/url][/b] הוא עיסוי המתאפיין ב ריח של קטורת, נרות ומוזיקה נעימה. בהתחלת העיסוי יש מגע מפנק על המגבת אחרי שחשפנו את הגוף מכף רגל ועד ראש. מריחת שמן חם מכף רגל ועד הראש, אחרכך תנועה עדינה ומלטפת מכף רגל ועד ראש ובחזרה. לאחר כמה תנועות עדינות מתחיל הטיפול בצידו השני של הגוף, אחרי אותם תנועות על צידו השני מתחיל שילוב של לחיצות רפואיות מכיוון שהגוף התרגל למגע נעים ומרגיע וזה גרם לשרירים להרפות מעט... כל זה בטיפול ספא מפנק של עיסוי עד בית הלקוח.

אישית לא האמנתי כי דברים כאלה יכולים להיות עד אשר חוויתי מסאג שוודי ברמה כזאת, המעסה המקצועי אליי הביתה עם מגע כלכך מפנק אשר לא האמנתי שיכול להיות. ממליצה לכל אחד ואחת אשר מעוניינים ב עיסוי, מסאג' או פינוק מטריף חושים באירוע אישי על Spa-VIP.co.il.
[img]http://spa-vip.co.il/_images/apixel.gif[/img]