Wednesday, July 18

Egged

Someone egged my truck last night. I didnt notice it this morning because it is on the passenger side of the truck but I noticed coming back from lunch today. As if that truck hasnt gone through enough already. I don't think I have pissed anyone off lately so I believe I fell victim to a random act of egging (damn Tower rats). I also dont have time to get it washed today because I am going to the gym after work and then race home because I am meeting a friend for dinner. I heard eggs can really f-up paint jobs so I wonder how long I have until it is a permanant egg stain.

3 comments:

Adam said...

In this heat, maybe already.

Anonymous said...

take five minutes and go through one of those quick car washes. i know Chevron always has them, it doesn't take too long.

edluv said...

philistines