Monday, July 2

4th of July

With the 4th of July fast approaching and previous conversations suggesting we find a place with a pool and/or air conditioning, I can offer both. My parents are going to be in Shaver Tuesday thru Thursday and said it was cool if we wanted to hang out at their house for the 4th. My dad has a kick ass BBQ and we can hang out at the pool all day. It is a good place for a party and I would love to host so if nothing else has come up since we last talked about it, let me know if you think you would be interested.

8 comments:

Lulu said...

Oh yeah and there will be drinking of alcholic beverages, just in case you were wondering. And you may invite your friends (if you have any besides us) as long as they don't shit in my shower (seriously I had a party once and someone did that, fucking sick)

Adam said...

Where is this house you speak of and will we all have to spend the night or have DDs?

Adam said...

Honestly, I'm not all that keen on the pool. Seeing as how it's gonna be like 106 or 108 or 110 or something, I think swimming in a pool would be more akin to a lobster cook-out. I'm just sayin'.

Lulu said...

My parents live far away unfortunately, way out in Clovis near Wild Water Adventures. There is plenty of room for people to spend the night, but I understand if it is too far.

Adam said...

Let the polis decide. If the group is down for it, then I'll be there. Just throwing in my two cents is all.

Lulu said...

I wouldnt expect anything less;)

edluv said...

i ahve to work thursday, so i'm not too worried about excess. i'm fine wherever. and, i'm not really all that worried about a/c.

Lulu said...

whoa rodrigo, you know I don't speak Spanish.