Thursday, June 28

Its not you, its me

I am not sure why but I have been in a grumpy all this week so if I have been bitchy or distracted or have been sighin a lot, its not you its me. I have been sooo bored too. It probably doesn't help that the apartment is in disarray and it is about 100 degress in there at all times so I have no motivation to do anything but lie in bed with a fan on me watching Sex in the City. Around dusk it is usually hotter in my apartment than it is outside but I can't open any windows because Sophia jumps out of them. I am also frustarted at work because I am not being challenged and there is no social interaction to distract me. Yeah, things could be a lot worse, and these are small things I know. I don't think you should ever be totally satiafied with your life though, thats when things get really stale and you stop trying new things and challenging yourself. I think thats exactly what I need, a new challenge...

6 comments:

Adam said...

Skydiving?

Lulu said...

Oooh very exciting, but it would be a short term fix. I have always wanted to do that though. Interested??

Adam said...

I'd do it, but for the cost. Oh money, how I wish I had more of you.

Adam said...

Maybe we should hold up a liquor store. Then we get excitement and the money to go skydiving.

Lulu said...

I like the way you think. To rob a liquor store, it would take some planning--I imagine something like the Thomas Crowne Afair--in reality though it would probably end up with us looking up robbery in the dictionary a la Office Space. Either way, they are both good movies.

edluv said...

speaking of heists, you must watch this