Sunday, June 10

Europe here I come!

Although everyone already knows this, I will be taking a brief leave of absence so I can tour thru Europe with Kendall and a bunch of 15 year olds. We are leaving tomorrow to LA and we will take an overnight flight to London and arrive Tuesday morning. I don't think I have ever been confined anywhere for 13 hours so hopefully I don't get clausterphobic. I brought some tylenol pm with me if I can't handle it because I think getting a cocktail may be frowned upon. After London it is off to Paris, Florence, and Rome! Until a week from Wednesday, Ciao!

3 comments:

Adam said...

Yeah, that trans-Atlantic flight is sooooooo long. I think our flight from Atlanta to Stuutgart was like 14 or 15 hours.

Anonymous said...

Safe Travels! Have fun and take lots of pictures.

edluv said...

tell chevy chase we said hi