Friday, June 22

Back to Cali

Well after a whirlwind 10 days of a touring around Europe I am back and am happy to be home. I had a great time and I am so thankful for the opportunity to see other parts of the world. I will probably not write about the details because it would be easier to just talk about that when I see people. Also, I forgot my phone at a hotel in London (brilliant, I know). It has supposidly been mailed back to me but I havent receieved it yet. So, in the meantime I am borrowing my moms work cell phone so you arent going to be able to reach me on my cell. Anyone know how long it takes to mail something from Europe to reach Fresno?? I will text everyone my temporary number so you can get a hold of me (I know you have all been dying to talk to me right?). Ok then, back to work, will talk to everyone soon!

3 comments:

edluv said...

welcome back. i can't wait to be regaled with stories of how you "chaperoned" those youngsters.


btw, if you read this on friday afternoon, we're going to bakos this weekend. bbq @ woody's. i was supposed to evite you, but i didn't have your email address. heather, mike & i are going tonight and coming back sunday. adam was still figuring out if he's going on saturday or not, and kendall wasn't sure either. if you want to, you're invited, whether it's to roll with us, or someone else, or solo.

Adam said...

How's that phone doing?

Lulu said...

Fucking phone still hasnt arrived. If it isnt here by Wednesday I am going to call it a loss.