Thursday, March 22

Sweet Sixteen

Play resumes tonight in the NCAA men's tournament so I thought I would update everyone on the current standings:

1 - Ed (39 wins)
2 - Tennesse (38 wins)
3 - Mark (36 wins)
Kendall (36 wins)
4 - Marty (34 wins)
5 - Mike (32 wins)
Kasey (32 wins)
6 - Vince (30 wins)
7 - Susan (27 wins)

Ed and Tennesse have very different picks from here on out so we will see who pulls ahead.

By the way for those of you who were out last night, I have updated my myspace to reflect my current "interests", enjoy.

3 comments:

edluv said...

oooh, good to know i'm in the lead right now. i know i picked kansas, so that's another. i think i picked memphis, but am not quite sure. and, if ucla holds up their lead (although it's only midway through the 1st half).

Monticore said...

I got the Oscar the Grouch post up.

edluv said...

give me a new update!