Tuesday, January 19

I am overjoyed to announce that my sister gave birth to my first niece, Miss Harper Paisley Lucas, at 5:30 AM this morning. The 18th was her due date so she was pretty much right on time. Harper came in at 6 pounds, 6 ounces and 20 inches long, a petite little thing just like her mom. Both mom and daughter are doing extremely well and as soon as I get pictures I will post them.

I am so incredibly happy for my sister and her husband. My sister is a born mom and is going to do an extraordinary job. Harper is really quite lucky to have the two of them for parents. I can't wait to meet her (although that won't be for a few months) and see my sister being a mother. It is a happy day at Mark Wilson Construction:)

4 comments:

Monticore said...

A great day indeed

Carrie said...

Hooray for being an aunt! All of the fun and none of the poop.

Adam said...

Hahaha..."none of the poop."

Lulu said...

I like the none of the poop part, like a lot:)

Carrie I think you should considering going into the greeting card business because "all of the fun, none of the poop" is a lot better than ahything I have heard from Hallmark!