Monday, December 7

Love Story

Last night I watched the movie Love Story with Ali McGraw and Ryan O'Neal. I love this movie, even though it makes me cry everytime I see it. It is on par with Old Yeller as far as tear jerking goes. But aside from the story itself I have a huge girl crush on Ali McGraw, or more specifically her character Jenny in that movie. The movie was made in 1970 and I love just about everything she wears. From the camel coat:


to the red dress she wears to meet his parents and the hockey game outfit, she is my fashion idol. I also love her smart ass personality but her wardrobe is what I have a crush on. I couldn't get many stills from the movie so check out this trailer for more style:



I would also reccomend this movie if you want to have a good cry. If you don't feel like crying, don't watch it. It tells you it is going to be sad with the opening line yet you still hope this time she will be ok. *Sigh* She never is.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I like this movie for the fashion too. I love that big cable knit red and cream scarf she wears and the all-white (I think - there may have been navy in it) outfit out at the docks. I've always dreamed of pulling off an all-white outfit.