Monday, December 28

I had a good Christmas. We ate a lot, opened presents and spent time with family, but I won't bore you with the details. I will however bore you with the details of the dog:)

Nika also had a good first Christmas with us. We put some bones and such in her stocking, however she was much more interested in playing with her stocking then what was in it:


My mom got her a whole box of these little squeaky stuffed animals too. I took one out of the box to give to her and she quickly became obsessed with it. Later that day Mike and I were making dinner and in she struts in with the box of stuffed animals that she somehow dug out:


She was quite proud of her herself:

She already seems to be losing weight too, so sometime very soon we will be able to try her out as a running partner. She is so strong and has so much energy that I am pretty sure she will do quite well.

1 comment:

Madison said...

Nikka is a cutie! Looks like she had a great Christmas with you.