Thursday, November 12

A Day Late But....

In honor of Veteran's Day, here are some clips of dogs welcoming home their soldier owners and children being reuinted with their soldier parents. And yes, I was totally a mushy, crying mess at my desk watching these.


You will want to watch this one with sound:

Aren't dogs great?

And these REALLY got me, especially the first one:


It really reminds you what soldiers and their families (and dogs too!)sacrifice when they are deployed. I for one am thankful that there are people out there who are wiling to do that because I can't imagine how hard that would be.

Now I must wipe the smeared mascara off my face.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I saw the top one yesterday too, and really liked it.

But now I am crying at work, thanks very much Kasey, for the last one.

Lulu said...

Well I didn't want to be the only one Carrie!

Monticore said...

Yeah thanks a lot. I was doing good until I saw that little boy's face. You could tell he was trying to be tough as he started to walked towards his dad and then like halfway there he breaks out into tears and runs into his arms.

Lulu said...

I know monti, that was the worst/best one. He was totally trying to be a tough little man!