Wednesday, September 30

Oh Happy Lunch

I was feeling a bit grumpy, stressed and otherwise crabby this morning. I could blame this on pms or Mike being gone for a week for work or my increasingly loathing for my job or my mom telling me that my attitude is what is making the copier malfucntion (not kidding, she really did), but in any case I was not a happy camper. So at lunch I decided to get my gym clothes on and head out the door for a run.

I started at Clovis and Ashlan and ran to Clovis and Barstow and back on the trail. The weather is beautiful today and getting away from sitting on my ass at the office was glorious (see Adam I am quite jealous of your active job). Plus exercise always puts me in a great mood and as I have repeated over and over, it is, at least for me, the most effective antidepressent. I feel soooo much better now. I have more energy, I feel more awake and generally I feel happier. And with the weather cooling off a bit I can probably do this more often, cheers to that!

3 comments:

Adam said...

Glad you feel better!

Also, I'm glad you went for a run because that should mean the copier is working great!

Lulu said...

hahaha, you are right, it wont jam anymore!

m.wise said...

and if you're lonely becase mike is gone, you could probably hang out with your tower friends wednesday night, or friday, or saturday...just giving you options.