Friday, August 21

Backyard Project

Well the sprinkler system has been fixed and the sod has been laid. Here is a before:

And the afters:



I like it so much better already. It looks a lot cleaner with all of that crap cleared out. It is going to look great when the grass comes in and when I decide exactly how to continue the patio. I am going to use pavers but I am still deciding if I want pavers in the entire area or just some pavers and gravel or pavers, gravel and flower beds, I am just not sure yet. Any suggestions?

7 comments:

Monticore said...

Okay so I looked at the style gallery on Takao Nursery's website last week and the pictures kinda inspired me the site is www.takaonursey.com

Lulu said...

Oooh thanks, I will check it out. Seeing what other people have done is usually how I come up with ideas:)

Carrie said...

It looks so great. I am uber jealous. I'm dying to to buy a house, and I love the big private back lawn.

Lulu said...

Well you know Carrie, if you moved to Fresno you could probably afford one;) The house prices in SB are ridiculous! Of course we have no ocean but we have ponding basins!

Carrie said...

Ponding basins, hahaha. It is true, I look at RE prices in both cities all the time. I've thought about buying in Fresno just for the investment of it. I couldn't even afford a mobile home here. The median home price is like $750K or something.

Lulu said...

Thats just nuts. You shiuld buy a house in Fresno now and after you have made your millions move back to SB:)

edluv said...

go veggie garden back there.


and i love that curb.