Friday, July 3

Work Rant

It has been awhile so here is a minor thing that annoyed me today.

I am at work posting addenda and I also needed to organize the spec books into binders. I went to go get the binders and we re-use them when we are done with projects and such so I grabbed a used binder to use and found this:


So what we have here is a binder that has the clear plastic cover around it so you can slide things in. See the point of this design is so you can change out the info on the cover and spine of the binder easily and repeatidly. But when you put stickers on the outside and then tape them on it sort of DEFEATS THE PURPOSE. The stickers are completely stuck on and I can't remove them without making a mess and leaving a lot of sticker residue behind. That and she didn't even bother to take off the sticker that came with it giving the dimensions, she taped over that too.

Come on now, we can be smarter than that can't we? Aughh.

No comments: