Wednesday, July 15

Quickie

When I got my new lawn mower Monday, my dad had to come over after work to help me unload it and to make sure it was working properly. We got it down and started it up and I gave it a quick whirl, but my lawn in the front is so small it only takes about 15 minutes at the most to get it done so I felt silly just mowing one strip and doing the rest later so I kept going. Well I realized about halfway through how ridiculous I must look because since I just came from work, I still had my work clothes on which consisted of a bright pink dress and a jeweled necklace. I did at least change from my heels into flip flops but my hair was down, my make up was on and I was mowing the lawn like I was the big fancy pants of the neighborhood. And I wonder why no neighbors have introduced themselves to me. I am the weird girl that mows her lawn in a dress and jewlery.

I did however get a wave the other day in my neighborhood. It was more of a fellow runner wave though because it was 6:15 in the morning and we passed each other but I will take it.

No comments: