Friday, July 24

Final Cabin Plans


Ok to summarize and make sure everyone is on the same page, here is what I have:

Meet at my house @ 6:45 so we can pack up my truck and leave at 7 PM sharp. Ed, Brian and Heather will be driving up together and Adam, Carrie and Mike and will be coming with me. We will drive up the hill in a wolf pack.

The following is what I have down for what people are bringing:
Ed/Heather: tri tip, veggies, chicken breasts, soda, bagels & cream cheese
Adam: Eggs, milk, sausage, snacks
Carrie: Salad, Makers
Mike: Juice, muffins, garlic bread
Brian: Sandwich stuff
Kasey: Smore stuff, fruit salad, 7 layer bean dip

Bring your own booze and whatever else you want to eat or snack on. Let me know if I missed something, otherwise see you all at 6:45.

4 comments:

-brian said...

i'll bring a bottle of jack too.

Adam said...

Thanks again Kasey. I had a blast and I think everyone else did too.

Carrie said...

Yes, thanks Kasey. It was a fun trip and you were a great hostess. Next time we should bring another air mattress and you should get the nice bed! I hope I can have you all down to SB soon.

Lulu said...

I am glad everyone had a good time, I also greatly enjoyed myself. Thanks for making that game, obviously I think we all enjoyed playing it (well maybe not you Adam but thats ok everyone has an off day. Even Lebron James gets dunked on so no worries).

Would love to take a trip to the coast and hang out in your neck of the woods Carrie, we will have to do that very soon!