Monday, April 27

I Bought A House!

After a good 6 months of looking at at least 50+ houses, I finally found the perfect house for me. I am a picky and patient girl and refused to settle for something that I didn't absolutely love and the minute I saw this place, I got that special feeling in my tummy and I knew it was the one.

Although the house had only been on the market a few days there was already an offer on it so I had to act fast and I made my own offer, was countered and I happily accepted their counter offer and ended up getting a great deal. I love the neighborhood, I love the yard, I love the house and I can't wait to have my own place! I look forward to getting my hands dirty and doing yard work on the weekends as well as make improvements inside like removing all the wallpaper, painting every room and hopefully being able to make some improvements to the kitchen as well.

I may not be living in Tower anymore but I will certainly still be around, no doubt boring you to death with talk of light fixtures and drought resistant plants (you have been warned).

Here is the MLS lisitng which has some pictures of the exterior, the living rooms and kitchen.

I can't wait to move in, I already started packing this weekend:)

7 comments:

Madison said...

Your new house looks great! Congratulations on making the leap into homeownership, lol. Like you said, now you'll be learning all about DIY projects, such as the garden.

m.wise said...

congratulations kasey.

edluv said...

congrats.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! that is a really cute house. How exciting!!!

Lulu said...

Thank you guys!

mell0w said...

nice, kasey. the back yard looks huge.

Lulu said...

The backyard is the perfect size. I think the picture makes it look a little bigger than it looks in person, but still it is a good size. I am scared I am going to kill all the plants though! Luckily my parents both have green thumbs so they will be able to help me out.