Monday, March 23

You bet your sweet ass!

Health and fitness news like this makes me happy. Harvard researchers recently examined fat in mice and discovered that women with bigger butts actually have a lower risk of diabetes. Turns out that fat on the butt contains a hormone that helps you lose weight everywhere else. To reap the benefits, you're supposed to have a small waist in addition to an ample booty. Maybe this is why I cannot gain weight very easily on my upper body but can't lose weight on my ass. Not that I want to lose weight on my booty, anymore at least. You gotta love what makes you unique.
Here some more info:

And here is an ass song for you, just because it is topical:

2 comments:

Madison said...

I guess it's a good thing "Baby Got Back!" Any good news related to small boobs and health? I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Lulu said...

hahaha, as my strapless bra is currently slipping off of me, I will be sure to look ino that!