Monday, January 12

Jacks Baaack


Last night was the season premier of the new season of 24. It has been a really long time since the last season ended with the writer's strike and all but Jack Bauer is still a badass. I needed a recap since it had been so long since I had watched it, but they didn't really provide that so I had know I missed some things but was able to follow it pretty well. Apparantly there was a 2 hour special that they ran on some random night that filled in some of the blanks but I missed it so I will have to see if I can rent that at some point.

Happily it is still a great show though and there are a lot of changes this season. Jack Bauer is indicted and CTU is gone. There is another 2 hours on tonight that I look forward watching.

3 comments:

edluv said...

i almost did the anti-post of this last night. i don't have any strong negative feelings about the show, i just don't care about it. so, when it's dominating the ads, you can get a little tired of it all.

then i didn't write the post. i did watch several episodes of the show big love, though.

Lulu said...

I rarely watch Fox so I wasnt subjected to the ads but anytime they overplay anything like that, it is annoying. It didnt care for the show at first either but when I watched it regularly it really grew on me.

Adam said...

I've watched all 6 hours of what they've offered this season and while I was fairly entertained and will probably continue watching if it doesn't interfere with anything else I want to see, it's nothing spectactular. =)