Tuesday, December 30

Note to anyone who reads this, please don't tell me I look tired or ask if I have a black eye because I am neither tired nor do have I been punched in the face. I get 8 hours of sleep every night and sometimes the make up wears off by the end of the day which makes my dark cicles more noticeable. I hate this more than celulite because it makes me feel old so yes I am sensitive so just please do me a favor and keep it to yourself. When you are aware of your own flaws it is one thing but when other people point them out to you, it means something entirely different. It means that I am not blowing it out of proportion in my mind and it is noticeble and unattratctive and there is nothing I can do about it, believe me I have tried. So as much as I try to not let it other me it does and it makes me feel bad and sadly ruins my day. And if anyone knows how to fix t, I am open to suggestions Bah, I hate that it bothers me this much.

3 comments:

edluv said...

don't lie, you know you "fell down the stairs" the other day.

Lulu said...

haha, I know right, my pimp told me to say that.

Adam said...

I gotcha covered.