Wednesday, December 24

I may one of the very few people working today judging by the lack of traffic on the road and at Starbucks but it's cool because I have a couple of good incentives.

First, I only have to work a half day, woo hoo! I also won't have many interruptions since not many other people are working so I will be able to get a lot done.

Second, for our employee Christmas party we are going to go to QN4U this afternoon. Everyone raves about this place and I looooove BBQ so I am excited to get my eat on. Hopefully the bloat will go away by then or I will have to just bring a lot home with me and eat smaller portions throughout the rest of the day. I really just want to pig out but my digestive system punishes me when I do.

Third, I am just happy I have a job to go to, even if it is on Christmas Eve.

Feliz Navidad!

4 comments:

Adam said...

Yeah, I'm baking cookies right now and then headed to Madera for a family Christmas dinner. Have fun at QN4U.

Seriously though, try the pig candy. Yum.

Lulu said...

Pig Candy sounds dirty, although I am not sure in which way...

Lulu said...

Oh btw Adam, I cant open your blog at work or from home anymore. You posted that audio file yesterday and ever since then it gives me a Internet Operation Fail message and the closes.

edluv said...

that's alright, there's nothing good on his blog. now my blog, that's filled with nuggetty goodness.


but really, if you read this before, enjoy qn4u. the pig candy is great. they have a hot dog that looks fabulous.

eat what you like and bring the rest home...or to me.