Monday, November 17

Things I am enjoying right now:

1. Aveda comforting tea - The salon I now go to makes their own tea, nifty. I normally don't like any flavored teas but this one knocks my socks off. 100% organic and caffiene free it contains licorice root and peppermint flavor and just tastes really good. Since I have had a cough for a week now and have started losing my voice (I feel completely fine though) it is really soothing.

2. Beanie Wells-hurdler or football player? Either way I am impressed.


3.The weather. It's the best of both worlds right now, warm and the trees are changing color. Seriously take a moment to enjoy it. Very soon the weather will be crappy, cold and foggy and the trees will be bare, so depressing.

Thats it for now. Enjoy the day.

5 comments:

Adam said...

No way! I'm hating this weather. Wearing a hoody in the morning and then sweating my ass off in the afternoon as a new batch of flies hatches thanks to the warmth. Boo. Bring on the fog and bare trees.

Lulu said...

See Adam this is why we would never work out. I would always be turning the thermastat up and you would be turning it down:)

Adam said...

Thermostat? What's that? =P

Meh, I'd just hang out outside and you could have your blankie, hot drink, and blasting inferno of a heater.

Monticore said...

I'm loving the weather but I'm glad to hear that some one else loves the Aveda Tea

edluv said...

beanie wells is mediocre at best. i predict that when he goes pro and tries this bs he'll end up cartwheelin along or crashing on his head.