Thursday, November 6

Alright people,I am requesting your assistance at creating a marathon playlist for my ipod. I have been pretty much listening to the same playlists the entire time I have been training and after hearing the same songs over and over again, my enthusiasm for them has diminished and I need some new tunes. Anything that you can suggest from your varied musical backgrounds that you think might be a good song to run to I am willing to give a shot. I need at least 4 hours of music so bring it on!

3 comments:

Adam said...

I'll see if I can write a few down tomorrow morning.

edluv said...

i started to list off the top of my head, but have switched to scrolling through my itunes to see what looks like interesting running music. in doing so, i'm thinking of uptempo stuff that can also be fun.

crystal method
luiz bonfa - may be too slow, but it's great brazilianguitar jazz from the late '50's. okay, maybe not this.
brother ali - sweet hip hop that makes me bounce
buck o nine - ska
common
fatboy slim
journey's greatest hits
muse
pantera
the roots

that's enough for now.

Lulu said...

Thanks Ed, I forgot about common and buck-0-nine...I have a few songs from the rest too but I could use some new additions. And Nick ould always talk about Brother Ali but I never checked that out and I love me some hip hop.

Adam, I look forward to your suggestions:)