Monday, October 27

Work Annoyance

I have the wonderful job of being responsible for all the correspondance for every project that we have. Since Tennesse has never used a computer in his life (I kid you not) he gives me everything hand written. I can't believe that he ever passed an english class because not only does he not know how to spell (Does is spelled "dose" in his world) but he doesnt seem to even attempt grammar or punctuation. This is Request For Direction he gave me to send to the architect:

at alcove room 5 wall gates demoed but no direction what to do with existing T-start, not indicated to be relocated. Please provide direction to procceed?

For the most part a good portion of my job is deciphering what the hell he is trying to say so the architect doesnt think we are a bunch of fucktards over here. What makes it more difficult is that I am not familiar with all the construction terms he uses so if I make changes, I have to run it by someone to make sure I didn't inadvertantly change the meaning of the correspondance. It gets frustrating.

No comments: