Tuesday, September 2

Fall is Coming... Well, Eventually

With the last few mornings being considerably cooler (even though it is supposed to get back up into the 100's again later this week, *sigh*) it got me thinking about what I am looking forward to when the weather cools down. And yes I am the one who enjoys the hot summer months, but a change up is always good. Trust me, I will be complaining about it being cold by December.

Anyway here are some of the things I am looking forward to:

-pumpkin spice lattes
-hoodies
-leaves changing color (cliche I know but also true)
-sleeping without the a/c on so I am not all stuffy when I wake up
-tights (not to be confused with leggings)
-football
-running outside anytime I want to without suffering heat stroke
-baking things
-personal space heater so I can actually control the temperature in my office
-standing in front of a fire place
-carving pumpkins
-curling up in a blanket
-Going up to my cabin
-the possibility of rain, or at the very least overcast skies

I look forward to the change of seasons even though I still have to wait awhile.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Mmmmm...rain. I can't wait.

Monticore said...

The Pumpkin Spice Lattes have already arrived.