Tuesday, August 19

Quickies

I have my fundraising page up and running, you can see it here. I am using this page to collect donations only, since it wont let me update it. I am also going to keep a blog for friends and family members I will update once a week so they can see my training progress and leave comments if they so choose. I also set my goal amount at $500 because the minimum $262 just seemed small. Hopefully I dont look like an idiot and can make that amount.

This is really important to me so I want to be able to come through and not only run well but raise some money that may actually do some good for someone else.

In other news I am developing an obsession for dark chocolate covered espresso beans, god they are effing good.

6 comments:

m.wise said...

where do you get your dark chocolate covered espresso beans at?

Lulu said...

I got them right across the street from you at Winco in the bins.

Lulu said...

By the way Mike thanks for focusing on what was most important in that post, obviously where to find the dark chocolate espresso beans;)

m.wise said...

i didn't want to say i'd give you money on this format, so i thought i'd go another direction. but obviously you're all about the money, so...i guess i can dip into my fast food fund and support a good cause. sheesh, i'm already spending money at the art supply store, working on the most awsomest sign for you to see; but that's not enough for you, is it!

Lulu said...

I wasnt asking for money, not yet at least. That comes later though so dont you worry;)
I just found it funny how I post about fundraising and finding a great organization to support and I am feeling all proud of myself for actually supporting a charity instead of just talking about it and all anyone says is, so where did you get those espresso beans? Classic. I guess I needed a little reminder that I am no Angelina Jolie until I adopt some foreign children and that just isnt going happen anytime soon:)

Adam said...

Mike, you're a genius, I totally forgot about the signs we get to hold up to "support" our friend Kasey.