Tuesday, July 8

I do believe in UFOs, I do, I do!

Last night I was sitting on my couch, sweating and feeling generally apathetic, when I looked up and saw something strange. I had my blinds closed and the curtains drawn to prevent as much as heat as possible from coming into my apartment. One of the blinds is broken so that there was a stream of light that came in through the broken blind. The light reflected off my wall, on my "I want to believe" UFO poster:



Weird, no? The light starts at the exact spot there is a reflection on the UFO in the poster. The X-Files theme should be playing in your head right now. And speaking of the X-Files, the new movie comes out July 25th and it is called X-Files:I want to Believe. Some really creative marketing perhaps?

9 comments:

Adam said...

The aliens were trying to tell you that they're on the way to probe your anus, so leave the astroglide out if you want the experience to be less painful.

And yes, I speak sunbeam-reflected through-mini-blinds-onto-posters.

Lulu said...

I always thought there was something weird about you Adam...now I know, you speak sunbeam-reflected through-mini-blinds-onto-posters. Is that a marketable skill?

Adam said...

Unfortunately, Mulder got the job first.

Lulu said...

Shh Bernard, no one is supposed to know about the canadin pharmacy! That was OUR secret, shesh.

Monticore said...

I want to believe that movie will be good.

Anonymous said...

i T#lnK Thhhh-e FAH)u*TURE wieell cOm 2 b noun @ a*reSI)dence Av a locaL I_N FREeze^Now*

Monticore said...

Oh shit Kassey you got some Alien lifeform communicating with you on your Blog. They seem not to have completely mastered the English language. Can you translate it? I think it says " I think the future will come to be ???

carly said...

Couple of things:

1. I love that you have that poster.

2. Adam lies.

3. I love that you all love the X-files. And speaking of anuses. Remember that one where the little indian guy who ended up playing the Oompa-Loompa's in the Willy Wonka remake was scootching around on the little wheeled board and coming out peoples' anuses?

Monticore said...

No I think I missed that one but it sounds like a classic. Such a great show