Monday, July 28

The cabin weekend round up

The gang and I went up to my cabin at Shaver Lake this weekend and fun was had by all. There was A LOT of intoxication which resulted in me deciding to write down a list of all the funny (at least at the time) things that we said throughout the weekend. Here is the list:

Day 1:
"That feels weird on my tummy" (re: hermaphrodite sex)

"But it's POOPuri!"

Brians Indian Name: Shit streak Clumbsy Bear

(Ed is falling over)"Slurry McStumble"

"I bet Mike can do Yogi Bear"

"Cause its HIS vagina!"

"No Grandpa, thats glaucoma"

Kasey:You smoked my pussy weed too
Adam: Mmmmm?

Day 2:
Me: Whats cushy?
Brian: My hoodie

"I'm stoo toned to talk"(I seriously was)

Ed is poking Adam with his marshmellow stick

"Only if I am gonna maul a gay"

"Obi Wan is in the kitchen"

Me: Mushmarlow

Brain: More pushin for the cushion

"The whites of your eyes are as pink as your cheeks"

"I'm gargasmell and I'm gonna fart on you!"


Ahh, good times. Next are a few photos I took on my phone:


This is a random cat with its paw stuck in some sort of lid that was near a cabin we found while geogaching.


Adam standing in a sea of ferns. If you look at this pic larger, Adam looks like a crazy mountain man holding a gun that I snuck up on.


This is the fire pit we sat around. If you look at this pic big and look in the upper left hand corner you can see Adam again looking rather creepy.


This is is Shaver Lake, we stopped to give our respects on before we left. Isn't all the smoke beautiful?

So there you have it. If you couldnt be there, this is the next best thing.

6 comments:

Lulu said...

Adam just so you know, I dont think you normally look creepy or like a scary mountain man, I blame my camera phone.

Adam said...

I was actually going to say that no crazy mountain man would ever carry a gun that small.

And also, the quote is, "I'm Gargasmell and I'm gonna fart on you."

Adam said...

Thanks for the pictures and updates though. It was a really fun weekend. I can't wait until next time.

edluv said...

another quote correction is, "only if i'm going to maul a gay guy."

cofuzz said...

thanks for having us up there!

i'd also add the following callback from the recap recital on day 2:

you: brian, what's cushy?
sleepy brian: your booty.

Lulu said...

Well that might have been what was said but thats not what I wrote down-not suprising I missed a few!

And yes, Brian calling my booty squishy is a good addition:)

And I have a feeling we will be up there again, that was a lot of fun.