Wednesday, June 18

Things That I love /Things That I Hate Today

Love
Hot Weather
Finding a sealed plastic bag of condoms and flavored lube on my stairs this morning
Iced green tea, yum!
This story about one of Michael Vick's dogs
My co-worker giving me a handful of Peanut M&M's
This report saying that the cost of womens clothing has gone down 5% over this past year
Sore muscles from yesterdays workout
Fresh fruit
Smoothies

Hate
Getting dirt all up in my shoes at a jobsite this morning
The head of my peacock being really, really itchy
Finding a pair of shoes I looove but not having them in my size
"I just hope gods wrath wont fall down in this city while I am here" - said by a tourist in California about gays being able to marry
Needing gas and knowing it will cost $100
Black ants moving into my office
Co-worker telling me everything she got at the grocery store last night

3 comments:

Kris10 said...

Well, if it's HEAT you like...then you will be mighty happy in Austin when you come to visit! :)

Lulu said...

Well just to clarify there is a difference between heat and humidity. I am not as big of a fan of humidity as I am heat;)

Monticore said...

Besides the condoms and lube on your front steps, I also saw a little white cat chillin on your stairs the other day.