Tuesday, June 10

Tattoo Pics

Meet my new addition!








I am not going to lie, it hurt like hell. The last hour was excruciating. I think Adam is going to post the pictures of my pain progression which is pretty funny so check his blog out as well.

It took almost 4 hours and Monica did an amazing job. I love the placement and the colors and the detail is beautiful. We aren't quite done yet though. I am going back July 8th for about a half an hour to add more white, darken the flower, darken the yellow, touch up my sun and add some more detail. Then it will be absolutely perfect. I love, love, love, love it though, the pain was definitely worth it (thank you Mike for reminding me of that when I was squeezing the crap out of your fingers and trying to remember to breathe).

I need to go shopping now to find clothes that will show this work of art off!

Thank you everyone for being there (in person or via phone/text message), I sincerley appreciated it and it made the experience much more enjoyable!

16 comments:

edluv said...

looks great. honestly, there is a dirty ink wipe off in the first pic that looks pretty cool, almost like an ocean wave, reminiscent of a japanese style tat.

next time, bigger pics would be helpful in seeing it.

i see more backless dresses in your future.

Lulu said...

I didnt notice that before but you are right, it does almost look like a wave. Hmmm, next tattoo perhaps;) I would have to forget how badly it hurt first though.

I didnt realize I posted all small ones. I will re-post the last one so it will get bigger.

Adam said...

Yeah, it does look great. I'll try to get the pain progression pictures posted later today.

timidvenus said...

yeah, it looks super-awesome

edluv said...

man, that does look great. monica is so freeeeekin awesome. i got inspired enough to find some photos of the rest of my heather plant so i can go get some more on it.

now if i can only find where i left some money hidden for stuff like this.

edluv said...

you know, now you'll always have a male on your back.




sure, it's a male bird. whev.

Lulu said...

Its true, single or not, I will now always have a cock on me;)

I am so glad you all like it as much as I do! Monica is extremely talented and I am really glad I waited it out to have her do it. I would say I cant wait for her to finish, but the thought of having a needle on me again right now is terrifying because of how tender it is. I will be good in a month though.

Start saving the money Ed, its totally worth it.

edluv said...

you say that like i don't already know, like i don't already have tats, like i didn't go to monica first. so strange you are.

Lulu said...

Actually I say that to encourage you to get on that, not that you arent aware. It does read like I am a big expert talking to some noivce though, my apologies.

edluv said...

i'm just bustin your chops, and didn't take any offense.

edluv said...

heather says, "now when she goes to the bathroom it looks like a peacock is taking a deuce."

Adam said...

A very quick and tidy deuce.

carly said...

OKaaaaay--that's ridiculous--it's so gorgeous. Love it. LOVE it.

Lulu said...

Always quick and tidy Adam, always. And hopefully no one is behind me to see me taking a duece, like ever.

Thanks Carly!

flowgun said...

When she was all done you should have said, "I asked for a PEEING COCK!"

monica said...

sweet! hope you still like it!!!!!