Tuesday, June 3

Run SF


For my birthday this year I am going to go to San Francisco to run a half marathon with my friends Melissa and Brenda. If you have ever wondered what it would be like to run 13.1 miles and wanted to challenge yourself, now is your chance! I have actually never trained with anyone but this will be my 5th half marathon so I can happily offer some advice and/or help with training. People walk this too so you can even do that.

The course goes over the Golden Gate Bridge, through the Marina, past Fishermans Wharf and ends at Golden Gate Park. The views and the weather should be spectacular and it starts at 5:15AM so you will be done early and have the whole day ahead of you to hang out in SF!

Or if running isnt your thing you can always just come for the weekend to hang out, shop, visit museums and have fun. I will be staying from Saturday to Monday so Sunday night will be the celebratory finishing/birthday dinner and drinks.

C'mon, challenge yourself to do something outside of your comfort zone, you just might enjoy it:)

9 comments:

Adam said...

I'm blanking on your birthday. 3rd? 4th? 2nd? 18th?

Lulu said...

You were dancing around it, it is the 5th.

timidvenus said...

isnt today kendall's bday? or am i way off?

Lulu said...

Nope you are right, it is her birthday today, she is the big 2-8.

edluv said...

i'll wish her happy birthday tonight when we hang out. oh, that's right, she doesn't hang in our hood.

Lulu said...

Be fair you dont hang out in hers either but there are these things called phones oh and I have been hearing a lot about this email thing too...

edluv said...

my world is only three miles wide.

Adam said...

I sent her a text message and Never heard back. She must have had a great b-day.

edluv said...

"C'mon, challenge yourself to do something outside of your comfort zone, you just might enjoy it:)"


hmmmmmmmmm, i'll have to remember that.