Wednesday, May 28

Quick Poll

Alright you shoe people out there and boys who have opinions about fashion, mama needs a new pair of shoes, but not just any shoes I want a pair with some sass. I narrowed it down to the following that I like and are in my price range. Let me know your thoughts!
This one is called "Pounce". It definitely has a unique pattern to it and an interesting toe. However it is brown and I dont wear a great deal of brown.

I love me a leopard shoe. I have a pair of wedges that are leopard print but they are brown and not as delicate as these. These are more dressy and fun.

These will definitely turn some heads, they sort of beg to be looked at. I love red shoes though and these are less expensive than the others. Too domiatrix? I kinda like em.

I confess, I really dig these shoes. You arent going to find too many peopole with shoes like this in Fresno and I like that quality about them, however I am not sure if I could pull them off.

I am starting to fall in love with yellow shoes. They are actually much more of a neutral than you would think, yellow goes with just about any color and adds a noticable punch to an outfit. I am not sure about the style though.


Alright now spill it and dont hold back (not that any of you ever do).

16 comments:

Kris10 said...

I vote yellow all the way!

Anonymous said...

My vote goes to the red! I don't think they are dominatrix at all. I think they have just enough sass and personality to liven up any outfit!

Lulu said...

The red are very tempting, espcially since they are the cheapest, I wish I could see what they look like on thouh. And I like the yellow too, they just cost more and I dont love the style as much but I really want a yellow shoe.

edluv said...

i think the leopard ones.

and pounce reminds me of puma from anchorman.

auritus said...

Straps around the ankles kind of make me think of hooker shoes.

I like the brown ones and the leopard print ones, they're fun.

auritus said...

Case in point.. after posting the above comment I scrolled down to see Mariah Carey wearing shoes with ankle straps.

Lulu said...

Yeah there are mixed reviews about the ankle straps. I dont think ankle straps completely rule out a shoe but you do have to be careful.

Adam said...

Yellow. All the way.

The first two can tie for second place.

The red are meh.

Finally, are you kidding with those suede-y velvety things?

m.wise said...

my only help to you is that i'm not a fan of the pair above the yellow ones. good luck.

Lulu said...

After sleeping on it I dont think I really love any of them so I should probably keep looking. The brown ones I wont wear enough, I like the leopard and the yellow but I think I might be able to find cuter versions of each.

Also my nude bra broke (literally- the strap snapped out when I was putting it on the other day like I had some double Ds or something) so maybe I should spend the money there first.

Lulu said...

I still like the suede ones though:)

timidvenus said...

wtf? my friends are totally getting it wrong (although adam is right about those suede-y ones, really??? im mean REALLY???)

the first pair kicks ass. like super i-have-to-have-them-where-are-they-from HAVE to have them.

also, i dont mind the leopard ones, as far as animal print goes.

the red ones are hooker shoes (which is fine).

again, the suede ones: really?

and the yellow, meh. i could take em or leave em. also, if youre worried about the shoes matchability with your wardrobe id be more worried about the yellows than the first pair.

Lulu said...

The first three pairs are from Carlos Santana (carlosshoes.com). You cant really tell in the pic but the toe is really really cute on the first shoe.

Adam said...

You really can't like that suede shoe. It's like the pixie boot's mentally challenged spawn.

I can see the designer now. "I've got nothing new. I know! I'll take a pixie boot, saw the toe off and add this weird strap, making an already ugly shoe even more ugly. Perfect."

Lulu said...

I do like that shoe and we can agree to disagree on it just like we do everything else. You dont have to like them, its ok.

Adam said...

Oh absolutely. But you said not to hold back, so I didn't.