Friday, April 4

Mmmm Blissful Sleep

So I know that I missed a good time last night and some great bands but I was just entirely too tired. I had looked forward to going to sleep the whole day and I even skipped the gym because I was too tired, and thats some serious business for me.

It is my own stupid fault though, I stopped taking my iron supplements because I just got lazy and it caught up to me with a vengence this week. I just do not get enough iron in my diet so I need to get used to the fact that if I continue to exercise as hard as I do, then I need to always take my supplements. So I started popping them again and had red meat two nights in a row for dinner and got a lot of really good uninterupted sleep last night and woke up feeling great, better than I have in a long time. So sorry I missed out, but I really needed to stay home.

Only one more day to the bachellorette party extravaganza! I have to say I am pretty proud of the way Kendall and I have pulled this together. Every detail is planned out including labels I made for the water bottles and a going out mix that Kendall put together that we are going to send home with every girl. If I had enough patience to deal with Bridezillas and/or snotty women I could see myself planning parties like this for a living, it is a lot of fun and I like being creative. Lets be honest though, keeping my mouth shut when some crazy, demanding, hard to please person is yelling at me for not having the right shade of purple would probably be too big of a challenge for me.

Ok thats it. Party on.

1 comment:

edluv said...

you also missed my art hop. which is far more important than the show. which was fabulous. and loud.