Tuesday, February 19

Whats New With Me

Honesty, not much. It has been an uneventful day and weekend really. Pleasant, just nothing terribly exciting. So I went through the news to see if there was anything interesting.

You have Fidel retiring, but no one seems like that is going to change much of anything so, historic yes but interesting no. You have Clinton/Obama going head to head again in Wisconisn and Hawaii, but no real news from that yet. There was however Clinton's claim that Obama plagerized a portion of a speech which is just petty and lame considering you can find evidence of her doing the same thing. And Britney once again showed her cooter. Now if I could only remember if it was if you see Britneys Cooter if it is 6 more weeks of winter or if spring will come early...

In good news, I get to leave work a half an hour early to get my hair did.


That is all.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Post-pregnancy cooze is something that should be kept under wraps. Not because it's gross or anything (I officially don't have an opinion on it, having never been there), but just because someone very vulnerable and brand-new came from there, and it just ain't right to have it be so trampily treated.

Lulu said...

Agreed. Just wear some freakin panties/thong/gstring/underwear it isnt hard!

edluv said...

where's the half faced dog? was he on with the blue man from madera?

Lulu said...

I forgot about the half faced dog!I will get that up today.

And no he wasnt on the same episode, but I saw a preview for that guy being on. Nutty.

Adam said...

I say she can show her cooter if she wants, but I don't care to see it and won't be looking for it.

Lulu said...

You'd care if you sat down somewhere after she did, or anyone who wasnt wearing underwear and also a short skirt. Thats just unhygenic.