Wednesday, February 6

Things that I Love

I really love getting woken up at 2:15 in the morning by a woman screaming and crying on the street right outside of my apartment. For about 10 minutes she was yelling and begging and pleading with someone not to leave. I finally got up and looked outside to see what was going on and a woman in pajamas was screaming into the passenger side rolled up window of the truck while banging her fists on it while the truck continued to roll down the street. She then started begging him to tell her that he loved her and that she would leave and let him go if he just told her he loved her. This request continued for probably 2 minutes before I could hear the guy, windows still rolled up finally say "I love you" and drive off. She then walked away crying.

I thought it would be much louder being Fat Tuesday last night but it was either pretty quiet (except for the screaming crazy woman) or I was sleeping pretty hard because I didn't hear much. My apartment is great but I have overheard some bizzare things in the middle of the night.

7 comments:

Adam said...

Damn.

Adam said...

That guy must be the fuckin' bee's knees.

Lulu said...

Either that or she is just really needy/pathetic. I felt like yelling back to her, "he isn't worth it, let him go!" or "Shut the fuck up!" I didn't decide in time though so I yelled nothing.

Adam said...

"NOTHING!"

Lulu said...

Exactly. I still wonder why they looked at me so strangely...

Leah said...

I get those middle of the night conversations outside my house, too.

The best was the time when two guys were talking at great length about how the one slept with the girlfriend of the other. They were very intense for a long time, followed by a long pause, followed by one saying, "Let's go get fucked up." They left then. I think it was a friendship meant to last forever.

Lulu said...

Hahaha, thats hilarious. It is like our own little live soap opera. Isn't it funny how guys deal with those situations.

My favorite besides this one was the cop who had pulled someone over and his partner was talking to whoever they pulled over while the other guy walked away and was on his 2 way telling the dispatcher that he really had to take a crap. Thanks buddy, thats what I need to wake up to in the middle of the night. Fresno's finest!