Sunday, February 10

Nice Weather Makes Everything Better

It was so nice to be able to open all of the windows and air the winter out of my apartment this weekend. The first nice weekend of the year and soaking up that vitamin D was fantastic. Looking ahead it is going to be like this all week too, hopefully we dont take any steps back to the low 50s until next fall.

I really had nothing else to post except my change in mood thanks to the weather and now that that is done I bid you adieu while I go watch Americas Funniest Home Videos.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Enjoying the fog this morning? I sure am, seriously. I love fog.

Lulu said...

The fog was strange this morning. The stupid leaf blower man woke me up at 4:45 and when I looked out the window then it was clear but when I woke up at 6 it was really dense. It made me want to stay in bed.
The fog isnt so bad but I will be looking forward to the sun and warmth of the afternoon.