Thursday, February 28

Bored, Sleep Deprived

Today is a really slow day at work. Both project managers are gone to meetings and I have already finished the work they gave me before I left so I have been looking at websites and trying to keep myself entertained. So far, entertained I am not.

I am also really really tired because I have gone to sleep at 1 or later every day this week and it is starting to catch up to me. Usually with a little caffeine I can push my way through it but I am really dragging today. I have also been a little bit light headed, which started last night and that is probably due to a lack of sleep too. I am looking forward to an early bedtime tonight.

My brain isn't working well enough to post something interesting, this is the best its going to get.

No comments: