Friday, January 25

Quick Update

I realize that I have been more MIA this week than usual, but work has been more stressful than usual. We only have two Project Managers and one of them has been out sick for 2 weeks with pneumonia. He manages 3 projects so I have been doing my best to take over his projects and continue to keep things running as smoothly as possible while continuing to do my job. This has forced me to focus and learn a lot more about the ins and outs of Project Management than I have had to do before which is good because I don't feel like I am drowning but holding my own ok. I even got a compliment from my dad this morning which is a rare occurrence but much appreciated.

With the added stress I turn to my usual outlet which is exercise. I have hit the gym for about an hour and a half a day everyday for two weeks and I although I always feel much better after I workout, it has left me pretty exhausted. Strangely though I haven't been sleeping all that great. I will fall asleep early, dead tired but keep waking up in the middle of the night and feel wide awake. I eventually fall back asleep but wake up tired again in the morning. I think part of the problem is my diet hasn't been very good lately and I need to work on that to give me some more energy. I will however be rested and ready go out this weekend and be social so lets get some drinks boys!

No comments: