Monday, January 28

Health/Training Blog

Last week I noticed that Becky had a link to a health blog on your regular blog site. Basically it is where she talks about improving her overall health and fitness and all the trials, tirbulations and triumphs that can come with it. I thought this was a great idea and with my marathon coming up this year I thought it would be a good way to keep me accountable and on track and (here is the best part) I won't have to bore everyone to tears who doesn't want to read about this on my regular blog. It is also a great way to keep track of my workouts and eating habits so if I ever have any more health issues I will be able to look back at it and see where the problem might be. So Becky I tip my hat to you and will get that link and new blog up soon.

6 comments:

Adam said...

Are you trying to tell me that your dietary habits and mileage aren't the most exciting thing the world? I can't believe it.

I think you should get super extreme, like weighing your poop too.

Lulu said...

It is an interest of mine that I realize not everyone shares, but some people do and it is really a tool for me anyway.

Adam said...

I was just being sarcastic. More power to you.

Lulu said...

I know, I was being sensitive.

Adam said...

My bad.

Anonymous said...

That's great Kasey! I really hope this works for you. I think for me it's been great. No need for tipping your hat, I'm glad to give you the idea.

good luck to you! Happy training!