Wednesday, January 30

Busy Times

Work continues to be busier and busier as my project manager has been out for almost 3 weeks now. So I continue to do all of my regular contract administaration work with our 5 projects and I am also the stand in project manager for 2 of those projects. Luckily we are at a time in all of the projects that isn't as heavy in paperwork (like at the beginning and end of projects) and we have some great superintendents that are keeping things running smoothly on the job. I like being busier too, it makes the day go faster and it also leaves some of the crappy jobs that I hated like calling subs to see if they are bidding projects and filing to my mom because I don't have the time to do it. She works part time anyway so it works out pretty well. I am definitely feeling like I am starting to master things and that I am an important part of the company, it just took a lot longer then I expected to get there.

So with busier days at work and working out everyday and trying to improve my Guitar Hero skills (or lackthereof) I am pooped by the end of the day. Yesterday I went to bed at 9:30 and just crashed out. I have to say it was pretty fantastic and I feel a lot more energetic today, and I haven't even had any caffeine.

No comments: