Wednesday, December 19

Tuesdays Outcome

A couple of things were supposed to happen Tuesday according to my horoscope. First, I was supposed to make an investment. I invested in my spring footwear collection by buying three pairs of shoes online. I don't need a horoscope to tell me to buy shoes, I can do just fine with that on my own, but if I am trying to make my horoscope fit, that's how I would have to do it.

Second, I was supposed to get some money in the mail. Unfortunately I did not find any checks in my mail yesterday. I did however get something else in the mail yesterday that I ordered that can arguably be better than money since I had been looking forward to getting it. Again though, not so much fitting my horoscope unless I am very liberal.

Finally, I was supposed to have some great dreams last night and if I did, I don't remember them so that didn't work out for me.

Overall I had a good day yesterday but it didn't quite fit with what my horoscope predicted.

No comments: