Tuesday, November 27

Just Your Average Work Complaint Post

Today I got to drive to Porterville College. I don't mind getting away from the office, in fact I quite enjoy the reprive, but Porterville is an awfully long way to go for a 10 minute meeting. But I went and talked about eye safety and the proper lifting technique to prevent injury while on the job to 5 incredibly bored workers, at least 1 of which didn't even speak english. It is however an OSHA requirement so it has to be done.

That burned up most of morning and when I got back to the office everyone seemed to be in a grumpy mood. Someone decided yesterday to open all the doors in the office which let in about 50 flies that have apprantly survived the night and are letharically floating around the office harassing us all today. One even landed on my eyeball which was much more disturbing than I ever expected.

Then there is the email situation. Since I work with dinosaurs, the men in the office don't email themselves but have my mom and I email for them. My mom works Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays so if she isnt here I have to take over her duties one of which is email. We use an outlook type program so you can only access the guys emails on my moms computer. This has been the case for over a year, yet they still can't grasp the concept that I can't email anything from their accounts on my computer or check their email without going to my moms "machine" (thats what they call it, I am serious). The other problem is the scanner is only hooked up to my moms computer and they always give me things to scan when my mom is here, which is clearly something she needs to do if she is here because she is sitting at that computer and if I were to do it I would have to get up, ask her to stop whatever she is doing and move to scan or email, which makes no sense. I explain this all to them at least once a week and I have made no progress.

Finally,a fly landed on my frickin eyeball! I know I mentioned that before but it was really creepy and gross, ughh. Sneaky fly.

8 comments:

edluv said...

that email thing blows me away. grandma gets it. the guys at your work should be able to as well.

m.wise said...

first no guitar hero, then a fly on the eye, what the frick. the next friend or family member to see you needs to give you a hug...warm you up with some holiday cheer!

Adam said...

Yeah, I agree with Ed, your mom is enabling. She needs to cut that shit out.

edluv said...

it ain't just moms adam. i'd say it's the whole office. or maybe just our friend here.

but, i'm not one to say that enabling is (always) bad.

i'm about to enable me an ass whoopin.

i don't know what i'm talking about.

but, kasey, mike's got a post up that maybe you and your mom can help all of us enable.

Lulu said...

You know yesterday was some national hug day or something too and I didnt get a hug from anyone.

As for the cabin, there isn't any snow yet. Wait until January, hopefully there will be some snow then and we can take a trip up the mountain. Hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps while the riff raff play dice in front of the fire, pricelss.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ofopyhik.greatnow.com/ecunyg.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://yhysehof.jamminweb.com/umysity.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]