Wednesday, November 21

Is it time to go to Landmark yet?

I have been gruummppy this morning. I was really craving eggs but I didn't have enough time to make them and I didnt have time to stop to get anything either without being late. So I decided to make some toast when I got to work. Well I ended up burning the toast and almost setting off the smoke detector. I threw the toast away and had to eat my 10 AM protien bar for breakfast. This annoyed me because now I am not going to have my 10 AM meal and will have to wait until lunch to eat or eat cookies and candy-which I won't do. Not a huge deal but I also haven't had coffee yet this morning so I have a tendancy to blow things out of proportion. When it comes to food and eating though I really don't like getting off my scheduled meal times and can get pretty cross when I do get off track.
So then I had to go to Office Depot and on the way there I noticed there was a truck driving right next to me and when I sped up he did and when I slowed down he did. I tried to not look up but I had to get over to the lane he was in. So I make eye contact with him and he starts smiling and motioning to his phone and mouthing "whats your number". Yeah buddy, I am going to give my number to a total stranger who happens to be driving next to me. I give him the shoulder shrug, I dont know what you are talking about look and try to ignore him but he still wont let me get over and he keeps trying to talk to me. So I make a left instead of a right which is where I need to be just to get away from him because I was about to pull in the parking lot and I was afraid he would follow me or think I am stopping because of him. Guys are strange.
On the way back to the office I stopped to get coffee so I am doing much better now but I think I have become one of those people that needs coffee now, yikes! Damn you Starbucks, damn you.

2 comments:

edluv said...

you should have bought some food at office depot. and given the guy the number for the police dept.

or, maybe had one of the breakfast sandwiches @ starbucks.

Lulu said...

These are good ideas Ed, I will store them away for future use. And I love the breakfast sandwhiches at Starbucks, the Turkey Bacon is my favorite but I have yet to try the wraps but those look good too.