Tuesday, September 4

Tuesday

I think the coffee is finally starting to kick in this morning so my thoughts are starting to contain an element of clarity instead of the convoluted nonesense that was me earlier in the morning. Not sure why I am so tired, I went to bed before midnight but my diet has sucked lately so that probably has something to do with it. Anyway here are a few of my Tuesday morning thoughts:

- Turns out I am in no hurry to become domestic, not that this comes as a big suprise but having to take care of 3 dogs and a household for 5 days reminded me how much work it is to be a homeowner and even a pet owner. I may be 27 and some may say already late in becoming domesticated but I am going to appreciate my freedom for as long as I possibly can.

- My diet has gone of course and I am needing to remedy this. I usually eat 6 times a day and pack a lot of fruits of veggies in, but I haven't been doing that lately which has made me feel sluggish and crappy. Diet and exercise are so closely linked to how I feel that if I get off track even slightly, I feel in it everything I do.

- I am excited that we are already in September because fall is a great time of year. I haven't been enjoying any outside exercise or activities because it has been so damn hot, my apartment is sweltering and driving is miserable. Lets be honest, I am also very excited about buying fall clothes and shoes. Ooh shopping, I am giddy!

Thats about all I've got. Really I just got tired of seeing Britney's ass on my blog and had to replace it with something.

2 comments:

edluv said...

shine on improved diet.

stick with tri tip and hot dogs.

(and yes, there are jokes to be said about both of those & the combo of it.)

Lulu said...

Mmmmm tri tip. I am honestly (all joking aside) not a big fan of hot dogs. Turkey dogs are decent though. Give me some red meat anyday though, helps the iron count!