Tuesday, August 28

The weekend (yeah I know it is only Tuesday)

It looks like I will be house sitting for the parents from Thursday night until Monday. I am not that excited about it since they live so far away but when your parents ask you to do them a favor, they have that whole "I created you" thing to hold over your head that you just can't argue with.

Since it is labor day weekend and it will be hot everyone is welcome to come keep me company and swim and BBQ and play wii and play horseshoes or whatever else tickles your fancy. Just an FYI.

3 comments:

edluv said...

ooooh. could make for a good saturday night. i have a tri tip in the freezer.

Lulu said...

Mmmm tri tip...Yeah I was thinking Saturday would be the best night. And of course everyone is welcome to crash there too.

edluv said...

so, have any actual plans been made?