Wednesday, May 9

Person of the Week (5 days late)

I have been busy at work and forgetful and unwilling to get online at home lately so I missed my person of the week last Friday. This one comes to me via Miss Kendall Kelly. It involves an old lady, a marathon runner, and a criminal getting busted. A week after running the Boston marathon at the ripe old age of 70 Judy Brenner chased down and caught 18 year old Curtis Smith who had stolen whiskey from the liquor store where she works. Curtis definitely lost a lot of man points in that incident! Ouch.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/13216147/detail.html

Bravo Judy!

(By the way, not all my persons of the week will be old or runners. It has just worked out that way so far)

4 comments:

Adam said...

What do you mean man points? You could chase me down because I'd be coughing up a lung after a hundred yards. It's not because I'm not manly enough. It's because I don't practice running a gazillion miles a day. =P

Adam said...

Plus the dude was carrying whiskey, that weighs you down. =)

Lulu said...

Adam, if a 70 year old lady runs you down and helps restrain you while the cops come, I will indeed take away man points as well as point and laugh at you. So if you dont want that to happen, I dont reccomend stealing whiskey from a liqour store in Wolfeboro, NH:)

Adam said...

And if the 70 year old lady runs you down and helps restrain you while the cops come, what kind of points do you lose?