Thursday, October 29

Some Patio Pics

Although my back patio is not completely done yet, there is a redwood gate and bench still left to install and planting to do, my backyard has seen quite a transformation. To remind you what it looked like before, take a look at these:




And now, it looks like this:

In this picture you can also see the grass has filled in pretty well:


So that's it. Like I said there are still finishing touches left to go and planting to do but you get the general idea. I am looking at drought resistatnt plants right now but I haven't decided on anything. I really love it though and it looks a lot cleaner.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

This is my favorite so far. It looks really, really great!Awesome job.

Adam said...

You know...croquet season is still ongoing at this point.

m.wise said...

it looks great, kasey. i look forward to hanging out there sometime

edluv said...

i'm not a big fan of woodchips, but it's not my yard. i do really like that curvy curb. and the overall look is great. does not look like the same yard at all. good job.

Monticore said...

Lookin Lovely.