Tuesday, April 7

Move over This Is Why You Are Fat and your vomit inducing Sausage Fatty:



There is a new slimmer kid in town, This Is Why You Are Thin. Following the concept of This is Why You Are Thin, This is Why You are Fat presents "Inspiring images of the things that make and keep us healthy".

I have to admit that this wesite is not nearly as entertaining as the disgusting yet strangely fascinating atrocities from This Is Why You Are Fat. However, they often include recipes which can be helpful and some of the pictures are awfully pretty to look at as well.

For example Sprout Salad:


And Blood Orange Salsa:


But there are also a lot of uber health food, like raw food recipes and vegan food yada yada. Not really my style but I suppose it will keep you thin.

On a somewhat related note, has anyone ever tried Kimichi? I thought that it looked interesting and it is good for you but it sounds like it might be really spicy so I was curious. If anyone is at a place that serves it let me know! I don't even know where any Korean restaraunts are in Fresno, although I am sure they exist.

3 comments:

mell0w said...

there is one on the southwest corner of bullard and west that i'd like to check out. as far as i know, it's the first and only korean place in fresno. maybe we can get a group together this weekend and head over there. i love korean food

edluv said...

i've heard about this place samos through yelp reviews, and i think it may be korean as well.

Lulu said...

I am going to be in Austin this weekend but I would be done to go in the future.