Thursday, March 12

Oh Online Dating

I don't recall clicking on being interested in this particular type of man when I filled out my profile but at least half of the matches that I get are 5'4" asian men. I admit that as a race I am not usually very attracted to asian men, probably because they tend to be a little shorter and I am 5'6" and wear 4 inch heels. Maybe that makes me shallow but I am attracted to a taller man.

There are very few matches that I am interested in, but maybe I need to give people more of a chance. I just find being physically attracted to someone important. I have never met someone that I didn't find attractive initially turn into someone I was attracted to because of their personality. I like those people yes, I am just not romantically interested in them.

As of right now there is one person that I am communicating with and he lives on the coast which is problematic. Ideally I don't want to become involved with someone in a long distance relationship. I have done that in the past and it's not terrible but it is definitely inconvenient and if things work out then there is the whole problem of one of us having to uproot our life and move. So I won't rule it out, if I connect with someone I am not going to ignore it because of that reason, but I really would rather find someone locally.

And the search continues...

2 comments:

Kris10 said...

I think you should give short Asian men a chance, they need to be loved too! ;)

Lulu said...

No thank you. See I have this thing about needing to be attracted to the men I date...