Tuesday, February 24


I know I am a day late with this but The Obama's hosted their first state dinner Sunday night and I have to say, they look better than anyone did at the Oscars. Brad and Angelina, eat your hearts out, these may be the only two people in the world that are more stylish and cool than they are (not to mention they are the President and First Lady of the free world).

I find it very refreshing that we have such new and different leadership in our country and as a bonus they both have suave and sophisticated personal style. I really love that dress, she looks stunning.

1 comment:

Justin said...

I find it refreshing that we have a president willing to step out in public. He was at a basketball game on Friday, watching the Wizards and the Bulls from courtside. And he was clearly cheering for the Bulls, not trying to pretend that as the president he hopes the best for both teams. The guy is human and not afraid to show it. It's about damned time!